Recipe of the Day: Pineapple Pork Chops
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 slices of pine apple
- Ground Black Pepper & Salt
- Optional-extra flavor: low sodium teriyaki sauce for pork chops!
- Combine pork and 1 tablespoon of juice. Let it soak for 10 minutes.
- Heat a pan over medium/high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add Pineapple and cook on each side for 4 minutes.
- If you’re using any sauce, lightly coat pork chops and then sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Heat another grill pan/use same one and add pork on medium/high heat.
- Cook for 4 minutes on each side or until done!
*Add rice and veggies for a complete meal!*
Once cooked all the way through, eat and enjoy!