Makes about 30 cookies!
- -1 cup whole wheat flour
- -2 cups rolled oats
- -1/2 cup splenda
- -1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- -1 banana–>mashed
- -1 tsp baking soda
- -1 tsp baking powder
- -1 tsp vanilla
- -1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- -1 egg
- -2 tbsp butter room temperature
- -3/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix together the flour, oats, baking soda, splenda, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and ground cinnamon.
3. Add in the the egg, butter, vanilla, and mashed banana.
4. Mix all ingredients until smooth!
***if you desire to add chocolate chips, walnuts, or other goodies into the mix, do so now..
5. scoop out spoonfuls of dough onto a cookie sheet. I like to use wax paper so it’s easier to clean off.
6. Bake for 10 minutes & keep an eye on the cookies to get them how you like prefer them. I like mine doughy so I take them out a bit earlier.