If you know me, you know I love, love, love oatmeal. It tastes amazing and it’s a great food to enjoy in the fall and winter on those cold days you just want to snuggle inside. Today I’m sharing my favorite oatmeal recipe I’ve been making: Fluffy Banana Bread Oatmeal. It has tons of volume = more food = takes more time to eat = more filling 🙂 So let’s get to it!
- 1 serving oatmeal (rolled or instant)
- I used 1 packet of sugar free maple brown sugar oats!
- 3/4 cup water
- 15g Banana Bread “Just add water” Mix by Betty Crocker
- 92g egg whites
- Whipped Cream
**Extra Topping Ideas: Chopped walnuts or almonds, cinnamon, chia seeds, peanut butter
- Mix oatmeal, banana bread mix, and 3/4 cup water
- Microwave oatmeal for 2 minutes
- Use food scale to add 92g eggwhites to add to oatmeal
- Stir Eggwhites and oats before putting back in microwave
- Microwave 2 more minutes, stirring every 30 seconds
- Add whipped cream & other desired toppings & enjoy 🙂
Here’s my recent Vlog including my Banana Bread Oatmeal & my pumpkin grocery haul & other fall things! I would love it if you subscribed to my channel: HERE and liked my video 🙂 — Feel free to comment what you would like to see in the future in regards to fitness/nutrition/health!