Sometimes it’s hard to find time to workout and sometimes we just don’t want to work out. In this post I’ll provide easy ways to burn 100 calories, and if you see how easy it is, then you can do these small workouts multiple times though out the day and have a “fat-burning day.” We know it’s easy to eat 100 calories, but how easy is it to burn them off? Well, lets see-
1. Walking — The easiest and one of the most natural movements known to human beings. Fifteen minutes of brisk walking will burn approximately 100 calories. A brisk daily walk at lunch time or after work will make a difference.
2. Vacuuming — 25 minutes of vacuuming around your home will burn just about 100 calories.
3. Dancing — 20 minutes of dancing at a moderate pace will burn 100 calories. C’mon, you know you love to do it, so have some fun with it.
4. Weight training — 15 minutes of vigorous weight training will burn approximately 100 calories. You don’t have to workout forever. Just three 15 to 20 minute sessions per week will keep your bones strong, muscles tight — and you’ll keep burning calories after your workout.
5. Take the stairs — If you work in an office building, take the stairs instead of the elevator. Approximately 20 minutes will burn about 100 calories. You don’t have to do it all at one time. Just make sure to spread it out during the day.
6. Plant a garden — Grow your own garden to eat healthier and burn off an extra 105 calories for 25 minutes spent digging around in the dirt.
9. Go shopping 🙂 – search the racks at your favorite stores and try on clothes to burn 100 calories in about thirty minutes.
**if you want to burn that 100 just really quick, what kind of exercises can you do?
- Biking: 23 minutes of casual cycling
- Cardio dance class: 15 minutes
- Elliptical: 8 minutes
- Jumping rope: 9 minutes at a moderate intensity
- Lifting weights, vigorously: 15 minutes
- Pilates: 24 minutes
- Rowing machine: 13 minutes
- Running stairs: 6 minutes
- Running: 9 minutes of running at a 6 mph pace
- Swimming: 15 minutes moderate intensity
- Walking stairs: 11 minutes
- Walking: 20 minutes of walking at a 3 mph pace
- Water aerobics: 23 minutes
- Yoga: 20 minutes
- Zumba: 11 minutes
Are there any other workouts you guys do to burn 100?